To: All Employees
From: Cindy Remington, Human Resources
Date: April 10, 2017
Re: Billing Specialist
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of office management and support to the company including completing a systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting. (e.g., accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit and collections). Duties include but are not limited to; check preparation and record verification, preparing invoices and vouchers; maintaining files, posting ledger and general journal entries and/or balance accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
Must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-motivated to help support a variety of business functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting accountants with activities such as processing accounts payable and accounts receivables in an accurate and timely manner and other related activities
- Maintaining files on all client project orders, shippers, invoice log, and correspondence
- Preparing and distributing invoices to customers as required
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
- Will be participating in a wide-range of company projects and events
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Previous accounting, finance, business or related field required, with purchasing a plus
- 1+ years progressive accounting experience in accounting or similar work environment
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word as well as experience with accounting software
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains
- Analytical skills with particular attention to detail
If interested in this position, please submit your interest and resume to Cindy Remington by April 17, 2017.
M/F/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories.