To: All Employees
From: Cindy Remington, Human Resources
Date: April 18, 2017
Re: Installation Specialist
You will play a key role in the training, installation, conversion and overall satisfaction of new and existing customers. Your primary role will focus on training and installation support, which may include some travel up to 60% nationwide.
In this role, you will provide direct customer support in person, or via phone, web and email. You will be responsible for following the implementation process, and train customers to get the most out of their experience.
- Provide remote/on-site customer training and installation support via email, phone and other electronic mediums
- Log customer cases discovered during training and installation and communicate any perceived delays to management immediately upon identification
- Create detailed documentation to explain otherwise complex tasks to customers and fellow employees
- Configuration of customer equipment both locally and remotely
- Obtain general understanding of the software architecture
- Identify and correct or advise on operational issues observed during training and installation
- Travel up to 60% to install and train customers regarding all solutions
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Perform occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer training related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting
- Proficient in Internet related applications
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Able to build strong relationships with jail staff
- Must feel comfortable in a corrections environment
- If interested in this position, please submit your interest and resume to Cindy Remington, Human Resources by April 25, 2017.