To: All Employees
From: Cindy Remington, Human Resources
Date: April 27, 2017
Re: Account Executive
Turnkey Corrections/three Square Market – Customer Service/Account Executive serves customer base and employees of Turnkey Corrections & Three Square Market by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, and conducting basic administrative duties for management. Computer technical skills preferred.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Oversee help desk and ticket system, and assist in all functions of business operations.
- Administrative duties as requested.
- Knowledge and background with hardware & software.
- Maintains customer records & client relations.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inventory management experience a plus.
- Experience with Windows XP/7/8
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of network technology including, but not limited to, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LANs, WANs, NAT and wireless
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows terminology
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Bilingual a Big Plus.
Schedule: This is a day shift with flexible hours. If interested in this position, please submit your interest and resume to Cindy Remington by May 5th, 2017.
M/F/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories.