We are adding a new position to Turnkey. This position could require significant travel to our on-site locations. Below are the responsibilities and qualifications:
In this role, you will provide support and assistance in person, via phone, web or email to our on-site locations. This will also include travel to multiple locations.
Provide remote/on-site customer training and installation support via email, phone and other electronic mediums.
Configuration of customer equipment both locally and remotely
- Obtain and maintain general understanding of the system’s hardware
- Identify and correct or advise on operational issues observed during on-site visits
- Travel up to 60% to install and train customers regarding all solutions
- Perform occasional lifting, up to 50 lbs.
- Management of Business Expenses
- Maintenance of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer training related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting
- Proficient in Internet related applications
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Able to build strong relationships with jail staff and team members
- Must feel comfortable in a corrections environment
If interested in this position, please submit your interest and resume to Cindy Remington, Human Resources by Monday, November 6, 2017.