We are adding a new position to support enterprise-wide process improvements and compliance. Below is the position summary and required qualifications.
This position is responsible for facilitating enterprise-wide process improvement and compliance reviews, including legal and human resource research and support, internal control evaluations, and auditor support.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Institutional Knowledge, and Skills)
- 4-year college degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to identify legitimate risk management priorities
- Integrity: confidence to raise legitimate risk management issues
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Calculated initiative: ability to proactively conduct research, undertake “scenario analysis” (what is the most best change outcome vs. what is the most likely outcome), and then make recommendations to Jeff Erb for enterprise-wide process change
- Ability to prioritize, and maximize limited capacity
- Strong organization
- Analytical skills, with particular attention to detail
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Word and Excel
If interested in this position, please submit your interest and resume to Cindy Remington by January 19, 2018.